What is ACM? Aluminum Composite Material – ACM is a painted aluminum coating, consisting of two aluminum skins with a thermoplastic core of low density polyethylene. It uses a sophisticated gluing process chemical involving adhesives at high temperatures. The painted surface of the aluminum sheet is coated with PVDF KYNAR 500 (70%) or polyester base. The result is a product with excellent uniformity, strength and beauty that is widely used for covering facades, columns, canopies, totems, logos and much more.
ACM has several applications.As it is a material of great aesthetic appeal and easy handling, it allows the project professional free use of creativity. Some application examples are showed below:
• Facades, columns, canopies, inner areas and furniture coverings/coatings.
• Signs, displays, boards, stands at fairs and kiosks.
• Gas station foreparts.
ACM sheets are sold in a wide variety of colors and textures. They provide unparalleled beauty, high durability, quick installation, ease of handling and cleaning.
• Low weight reducing its structural load.
• Possibility of manufacturing in special colors or measures, upon minimum batch.
• Possibility of manufacturing with flame resistant mineral core (Class ll-A).
• Guarantee of a flat surface, even in larger dimensions.
• Stiffness with excellent weight/strength ratio.
• They may be folded or curved using suitable tools.
• Paints with varied resins, which ensure strength and durability.
• Stability with better thermal and acoustic performance.